The Jumpstart - 4 weeks
How are you feeling about your relationship with food, your eating, and your weight?
So many of us (including me, for many years) feel frustrated, lost, or overwhelmed about how we eat and live. We know that what we’re doing isn’t making us feel good, but we’re not sure what we should be doing, beyond following eating plans in diet books.
But a new way of doing things can be scary, too. You may not want to totally dive into a totally new way of eating.
If you’d rather spend a few weeks getting an introduction to one or two elements of intuitive and luscious eating, a 1-month jumpstart could be a great fit.
During our four weeks together, we’ll focus on 1-2 intuitive eating topics, which may include:
How to eat when you’re hungry + why it doesn’t make sense to eat when you’re not hungry
How to stop eating when you’re full
How to select foods that appeal to what your body wants, what your mouth wants, what your deepest self wants – and why!
How to connect with your body so that you can more deeply understand hungry, fullness, and emotions
How do deal with social eating
How to be truly present when you eat
How to deal with binges, over-eating, and what do to when you want to eat or find yourself eating when you’re not hungry
How to feel be aware of the elements of your life that are driving you to eat when you’re not hungry. For so many of my clients and certainly for me, we often don’t realize that when we are eating when we’re not hungry, there are other elements of our lives driving us to do so. We’ll explore what’s going on for you.
My focus is on making sure that you feel comfortable, encouraged, and supported, while you investigate you deeply ingrained habits and relationship with food.
Our time together will include
- A comprehensive pre-session questionnaire, which will help you think through your relationship with food, weight, and your body, and help us get on the same page.
- A 90-minute intensive session to kick off our work together and let us really get to know each other. You’ll tell me all about your
- Three additional weekly coaching sessions for 45 minutes each. The coaching sessions are a great time to talk through your challenges from the week and celebrate your successes. Each week will have a different theme, and we’ll work through experiential exercises, focused on different aspects of intuitive eating.
- Tailored recommendations and “homework” – after every session, I’ll send you a summary of our work together, and we’ll agree on 1-3 practices for you to work on each week. I find that clients make some of the most significant “ah ha moments” as they try out their “homework” for each week.
Wondering if it would be a good fit?
The jumpstart is perfect for you if:
- You’re curious about intuitive + luscious eating principles, but you aren’t yet ready to radically change how you eat
- You’re more interested in feeling sane and joyful around food than you are in losing 8 pounds by the end of the month
- You’ve tried diets before, and they haven’t left you feeling the way you’d like to feel in your life
- You love to eat and are tired of feeling afraid or out of control around foods you love!
I know that it can be a big deal to even consider a new way of eating, and I bet you have some questions. Please feel free to contact me to set up a call where we can chat a bit more about you and see if working together would be a good fit.
There’s no obligation at all – just shoot me an email and we’ll find a time to chat.