Deep Dive - 12 weeks
Honestly, the deep dive is my favorite type of work. I truly believe that you can radically change your relationship with food in three months, and it would be an honor for me to work with you on that journey.
Now let’s get to the good stuff.
The deep dive is so exciting because 12 weeks gives us time to address many of the inter-related issues that stop you from eating and living in a way that feels authentic + luscious.
The material we go over in the deep dive varies depending on each person’s unique needs, but it typically includes the following:
- How to eat when you’re hungry + why it doesn’t make sense to eat when you’re not hungry
- How to stop eating when you’re full
- How to select foods that appeal to what your body wants, what your mouth wants, what your deepest self wants – and why!
- How to connect with your body so that you can more deeply understand hungry, fullness, and emotions
- How do deal with social eating
- How to be truly present when you eat
- How to deal with binges, over-eating, and what do to when you want to eat or find yourself eating when you’re not hungry
- How to feel be aware of the elements of your life that are driving you to eat when you’re not hungry. For so many of my clients and certainly for me, we often don’t realize that when we are eating when we’re not hungry, there are other elements of our lives driving us to do so. We’ll explore what’s going on for you.
I know that everyone comes to eating with unique experiences, history, and frustration, and my work is tailored towards making sure that you feel safe, happy, and joyful around food.
In our work together, your deep dive journey will include:
- A comprehensive pre-session questionnaire, which will help you think through your relationship with food, weight, and your body, and help us get on the same page.
- A 90-minute intensive session to kick off our work together and let us really get to know each other. You’ll tell me all about your
- 11 additional weekly coaching sessions for 45 minutes each. The coaching sessions are a great time to talk through your challenges from the week and celebrate your successes. Each week will have a different theme, and we’ll work through experiential exercises, focused on different aspects of intuitive eating.
- Tailored recommendations and “homework” – after every session, I’ll send you a summary of our work together, and we’ll agree on 1-3 practices for you to work on each week. I find that clients make some of the most significant “ah ha moments” as they try out their “homework” for each week.
- Special gifts – I love sending my clients special gifts at the end of our coaching work together, to help move you into the next phase of your journey.
Wondering if it would be a good fit?
A 3-month deep dive is often a good fit if:
- You’ve been struggling with food, eating, and weight for a long time, and you know that there are no quick solutions
- You want a life in which you don’t have to worry about portion sizes, calories, or carbs, and can instead focus on eating delicious food with those you love
- You’d rather feel sane, joyful and safe around food than lose a bunch of weight quickly. You’d rather have a long-term solution that will help you feel good around food for life, than a quick-fix to fit into some jeans in the next month.
On the other hand, I also know that this type of work isn’t for everyone.
Working with me in this way probably wouldn’t be a good fit for you if:
- You need to lose a large amount of weight – fast – and that’s more important to you than eating your favorite foods, or feeling sane and joyful around food.
- You already consistently eat only when you’re hungry, stop when you’re full
- You don’t struggle with emotional eating, over-eating or binging.
Deeply examining our relationship with food can be scary and overwhelming, and I’m so proud of you for even getting this far.
If you’re at all interested, I’d really love to find a time to connect with you for a short, 20-minute call. It’s a great opportunity for you to ask questions, hear more about my philosophy, and see if it would feel good for us to work together.
There’s no obligation at all – just shoot me an email and we’ll find a time to chat.